Saturday, January 03, 2009

Kuterpaku - Giving My Best (GMB)

In the moon, in the middle of Sunshine
Dalam rembulan, dalam cah'ya mentari

In the middle of Storm and beautifully rainbow
Digelap badai dan indahnya pelangi

On the cry, beam face
Dalam tangisan wajah berseri

I'll been find, the greatest Love for this world
Kan kutemukan kasih terbesar bagi dunia ini


Silent, i be glued and i astonishment
Diam kuterpaku dan kutakjub

for Your Love that beautifully scratched
akan kasihMu yang tergores indah

in the bless, my heart is Yours
dalam anugrah hatiku milikMu

Beautifully, i amazed and i bring up
Indah kuterkagum dan kubawakan

my Life, You made my Heart
hidupku, Kau membuat hatiku

Be new, I'm so happy can
menjadi baru, bahagiaku

Know You more
MengenalMu...

I be glued... I can See You
## Kuterpaku... MelihatMu
I amazed... Looking in You
Kuterkagum... MemandangMu

**Kuterpaku - GMB (feat. Bams and Joseph S.Djafar)
**Video taken Saturday, December 20, 2008
in GBI Keluarga Allah (Youth Mobile Christmas Celebration) Solo, Indonesia

No comments:

 
KoreaSnowMan™ © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner