Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Kuraki Mai - Secret of My heart

donna kotoba ni kaete kimi ni tsutaerareru darou
if I were to change the words I say to you, do you suppose they would reach you?

arekara ikutsumo no kisetsu ga
since that time, many seasons have passed

toorisugita keredo itsumo soba de waratteru
but even though I always smiled at your side

watashi nimo ienai koto ga mada hitotsu dake aru
there is still one thing I can't say

Secret of my heart utagattemo nai ne
Secret of my Heart, I have no doubt...

itsu datte sukoshi no mirai ga areba
if there will ever be a little bit of tomorrow

shinjitsu wa te ni irerareru hazu
the truth ought to be placed in our hands

I can't say mou sukoshi dake
I can't say, just a little more

I'm waiting for a chance
I'm waiting for a chance

konna odayaka na toki motto tsunagatteitai
in this peaceful time, I want to connect a little more

subete o miseru no ga kowakute
I'm afraid to show you my soul [1]

sukoshi hanarete aruku kimi no yokogao ga nazeka
for a while, I walk apart from you, but why is it that your face [2]

kowaresou de mamoritai motto chikazukitai yo
looks about to break? I want to protect you, I want to be close to you

Secret of my heart wakattekureru yo ne
Secret of my Heart, you understand, right?

dare datte nigetai toki mo aru kedo
everyone feels like they want to escape sometimes

soredake ja nanimo hajimaranai
but if that's all we do, then nothing can begin

I can't say kitto kanarazu
I can't say, but surely, absolutely

I'm calling for a chance
I'm calling for a chance

Can I tell the truth?
Can I tell the truth?
sono kotoba iezu karamawari suru kuchibiru ni
these words I cannot speak hover around my lips
Feel in my heart kakusenai.............. kore ijou............
Feel in my Heart, I just can't hide any more than this,
'Cause...... I ......love....... you.........
'Cause I love you...

I will be with you
Wherever you are
Can you feel my heart?
Can you feel my heart?

Can't you see, you're my dream ushinaitakunai yo
Can't you see you're my Dream? I can't bear to lose

taisetsu na kimi to sugosu kono jikan
this precious time I have spent with you

akirameru kurai nara shinjite
when you feel ready to give up, just believe

I just wanna say mou mayowanai
I just wanna say, I'm not lost anymore

Can't you see, you're my dream donna tsukurimono mo
Can't you see you're my Dream? [3] there will come a day

kantan ni kowareteshimau hi ga kuru
when all the lies will easily be broken apart

dakedo mata itsumademo kawaranai
and yet, things will never change [4]

Secret of my heart Our future is forever
Secret of my Heart, Our future is forever...

Secret of my heart
Secret of my heart
Secret of my heart...

No comments:

 
KoreaSnowMan™ © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner